Friday, April 25, 2008

Our little bean



Well, if you can't tell by the picture, we are pregnant!! We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday and all is well so far. I am 8 weeks and 3 days today and our little bean (it is the size of a kidney bean) is due on December 2nd. Now for those of you who don't know that is my birthday!! I just hope that he or she looks like me and not Chris :)! (just kidding honey) We are very excited and looking forward to the new addition to the family. We will keep you posted and update the website with more pictures as they come along.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know Chris' mom & dad are thrilled! Please keep us posted on you and "the bean"!

Ter & Ferguson

dpa said...

Congratulations! We've been expecting this news. This is awesome!
jim & donna

Bob & Kathi Bell said...

CongratulationsRiss & Chris.
We are so happy for you.

I'll be fun to see "little bean" grow.

Love,
Auntie Grannie Kathi & Uncle Bob

Unknown said...

I am sooo happy for the both of you. Congrats! :) Oh and Chris. Face it Buddy you will HAVE TO change som diapers, if not Riss has my permission to through the dirty ones at you. Hahah, I crack my self up. Love ya. Thanks for the update.
Tami

Sandra Cinthya Colantonio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Cinthya Colantonio said...

Congratulations!! Hope all is going well, and Marissa you're feeling fine...not too much morning sickness hopefully :-)